Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Would 30 constitute a mid-life crisis?

Okay, I hit 30, and now I am all of a sudden looking into how to take care of myself. I feel like it is downhill from here if I don't take some drastic measures to straighten myself out. Sounds silly. I know I'm young, but I can see the aging. In my mind, one shouldn't start aging until halfway through their life. Well, I plan on living past 60. People say I could pass for 19 still (in shadow, I say), but I am not so sure. My naked body tells all, and yet I still look better than a lot of girls at my college. I just want perfection, I suppose. Who doesn't?
So, I am looking into Ayurveda. I am physically Vata, supposedly. Sounds interesting. Says I should avoid coffee and alcohol, which I haven't liked for a while anyway, even after a 12-yr caffeine addiction. Warm fluids are best, since I tend to get cold easily.
I should be studying for my Microbiology exam. I meant to get up early, but was worried I wouldn't wake up to the alarm. Then, I woke up at 2:30 with my daughter next to me, looking me RIGHT in the eye. EEEEkkk! Plus, my male dog was drooling and panting over our female dog, who happens to be in heat, but won't give it up. But that's another story.
So, I am up early and should take better advantage of it.
It's off to the books I go!!!! 17 more exams and counting......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google