Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Are we there yet?

Thinking about graduation and spending time with those I love, when I should be studying for biochem. With only 2 weeks left, it is hard to focus. I just want to have it end. 3 more exams, one more lab report. It's gonna suck having to take one flipping class, but that's okay. At least I get my summer for myself. Good luck trying to find a job without a degree though. Yuck!
I observed at the OB clinic today. ..sat in on 2 sonograms and 2 genetic counseling sessions....very interesting. Too bad there is no genetic counseling program here in NM. There are only about 30 in the nation! wow.
Sonography seems pretty cool, too. I would probably get bored doing it every day, but it seems like a neat thing to do. Who knows? I am gonna hang out in Labor and Delivery on Friday. Yeah!!! Gonna bring a sack dinner and camp out. I should probably buy some nice, comfy, flat black shoes for that. hmmmmm
So I should go to bed, but for some reason lately I keep staying up, like I am gonna miss something or forget something crucial. Nothing is too crucial with only 2 weeks left.
I am not trying to think about Landrie, who now wants to move out with her boyfriend. ugh. Speaking of, she just got home....think it's time to go to bed now, perhaps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google